Exterior:Deep Ocean Blue Metallic
Drivetrain:Rear Wheel Drive
Interior:JET BLACK, CLOTH SEAT TRIM
Engine:V6 Cylinder Engine
Fuel Efficiency:18 CITY / 24 HWY
Automatic Climate Control
Satellite Radio Ready
Side-Impact Air Bags
Recent Arrival! Odometer is 11083 miles below market average!
* JD Power Initial Quality Study * 2017 KBB.com 10 Most Awarded Brands
* Quick acceleration and strong towing/hauling ability thanks to available V8 engines; front seats are comfortable for long drives; cabin is pleasingly quiet at highway speeds; long list of available options allow for extensive customization. Source: Edmunds
- Front chrome bumper
Requires available Chrome Bumper Package on WT models.
- Rear chrome bumper
- CornerStep feature at each side of the rear chrome bumper gives you a boost up when loading the pickup bed or securing cargo
- Requires available Chrome Bumper Package on Work Truck models
- CornerStep rear bumper
The CornerStep feature at each end of the rear bumper helps make it easier to get into and out of the pickup bed, even with the tailgate open.
- Body-color door handles
- On LT Z71 models equipped with Redline Edition or Midnight Edition, door handles will be Black
- On LTZ Z71 modes equipped with Realtree Edition, Redline Edition or Midnight Edition, door handles will be Black
- Deep-tinted glass
Work Truck models require the available WT Convenience Package or Black Out Edition.
- Chrome grille surround
A chrome grille surround encircles Silverado® 1500's grille.
- HID projector-beam headlights with LED signature DRL
- Cargo area lamps, cab mounted
- Body-color mirror caps
- On LT Z71 models with available Redline Edition or Midnight Edition, mirror caps will be Black
- On LTZ Z71 models with available Realtree Edition, Redline Edition or Midnight Edition, mirror caps will be Black
- Outside heated power-adjustable mirrors
- Black on Work Truck, LS and Silverado Custom
- Body-color on LT
- Includes driver’s side spotter mirror
- Requires WT Convenience Package on Work Truck
- Body-color bodyside moldings
- standard on LT models.
- Requires available Midnight Edition and Realtree Edition on 2LZ trim.
- Remote Locking Tailgate
- A remote tailgate lock and unlock feature located on the key fob
- Manual unlock is still available using the same key as the ignition and door
Requires available remote keyless entry on Work truck models.
Requires available Custom Convenience Package on Silverado Custom models.
- Tailgate and bed rails protection cap
- EZ-Lift and Lower tailgate
EZ Lift and Lower Locking Tailgate. All Silverado® tailgates now include a tailgate lock, utilizing the same key as the ignition and door.
- Tire carrier lock
Keyed cylinder lock that utilizes same key as ignition and door.
- 17" all-season, blackwall spare tire
Requires available P255/70R17 all-season, blackwall tires.
- P255/70R17 All-season, blackwall tires
- Tires, P255/70R17 all-season, blackwall (STD)
- 17" Full-size spare steel wheel
- Rear wheelhouse liners
These liners help protect your truck's rear wheelhouse area from damage caused by dirt, rocks, mud, road salt and the weather.
- 17" Bright-machined aluminum wheels
- Wheels, 17" x 8" (43.2 cm x 20.3 cm) bright machined aluminum (STD)
- Front passenger assist handle
Located on A-Pillar.
- Cruise Control
- This standard feature enables you to maintain a minimum speed of approximately 25 mph or greater
- Includes set and resume speed buttons conveniently located on the steering wheel
- Power door locks
- Driver Information Center with 4.2" diagonal color display
Located in the gauge cluster, the Driver Information Center features a multicolored 4.2" diagonal display. It includes:
- Driver personalization of the information
- Warning messages
- Vehicle information
- Color-keyed carpeting
- Includes rubberized vinyl floor mats (Crew and Double Cab models include second row)
- High Country Crew Cab includes front and rear carpeted floor mats
- Remote Keyless Entry
Requires available WT Convenience Package on Work Truck models or Custom Convenience Package on Silverado Custom models.
- 60/40 Rear folding bench seat
The seat features a child seat top tether anchor.
- Front 40/20/40 split-bench seat with under seat storage
- Lockable storage compartment in seat cushion
- Driver and front passenger recline
- Head restraints at the outboard seating positions
- Center seatback that doubles as a fold-down armrest with storage
- Driver lumbar with manual adjust
- Storage pockets
- Seats, front 40/20/40 split-bench, 3-passenger, available in cloth or leather includes driver and front passenger recline with outboard head restraints and center fold-down armrest with storage. Also includes manually adjustable driver lumbar, lockable storage compartment in seat cushion, and storage pockets. (STD) (Leather with (KA1) heated seat cushions and seat backs is an available extra charge option with (H1Y) Jet Black leather appointed interior trim and requires (PCM) LT Convenience Package, (PDA) Texas Edition or (PDU) All Star Edition. Includes (AG1) driver 10-way power seat-adjuster with (PCM) LT Convenience Package, (PDA) Texas Edition or (PDU) All Star Edition.)
- Steering wheel audio controls
Allow the driver to easily operate the audio system and manage most search functions of compatible, connected MP3 players and other media devices.
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
Includes theft-deterrent locking feature.
- Visor vanity mirrors
Includes driver and front passenger illuminated visor vanity mirror.
- Power windows
- Express-Down and Express-Up features on driver window
- Express-Down feature on all other windows
Included with WT Convenience Package on Regular Cab model.
- 6-speaker audio system
Silverado 1500's audio system features 6 speakers positioned throughout the cabin for great sound and an enjoyable listening experience.
- Chevrolet MyLink® audio system with 8" Diagonal Color Touch screen
This Chevrolet MyLink®1 audio system includes an 8" diagonal high-definition, full-color touch-screen that allows you to easily navigate radio content and operate its many features:
- AM/FM stereo
- HD Radio™ technology
- USB ports2
- Auxiliary jack
- Bluetooth®3 streaming audio for music and most phones, and hands-free smartphone integration for Pandora® Internet radio
- Voice-activated technology for radio and phone
- Audio system, Chevrolet MyLink Radio with 8" diagonal color touch-screen, AM/FM stereo with seek-and-scan and digital clock, includes Bluetooth streaming audio for music and select phones; USB ports; auxiliary jack; voice-activated technology for radio and phone; and Shop with the ability to browse, select and install apps to your vehicle. Apps include Pandora, iHeartRadio, The Weather Channel and more. (STD)
- Bluetooth® for phone
Personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system.
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi® hotspot capable
- Terms and limitations apply. See onstar.com or dealer for details.
- HD radio
Included with the Chevrolet MyLink 8" Diagonal Color Touch audio systems.
- Single-slot CD/MP3 player
- Offers a choice of media so you can play your favorite music through your truck's audio system
- SiriusXM® Satellite Radio1
Welcome to the world of SiriusXM®.1
- Enjoy your 3-month trial subscription to the All Access package with over 150 channels including commercial-free music, plus sports, exclusive talk, entertainment and news
- Plus, listen on the app and online — it’s included with All Access, so you’ll hear the best SiriusXM has to offer, anywhere life takes you
- 150 amp alternator
- Battery, heavy-duty, 730 cold-cranking amps
- 70 Amp-hr
- Maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory pow
- 4-wheel antilock disc brakes
- Segment-exclusive DURALIFE™ brake rotors
- Feature a corrosion-fighting process called Ferritic Nitro Carburizing, which can double rotor life expectancy and reduce or minimize rust
- Help reduce heat buildup and prevent fade, delivering strong, sure stops
- Sensors at each wheel detect lockup before it happens
- Eliminates the need to pump the brakes
- Helps prevent skids on slippery surfaces
Helps you maintain steering control even during hard braking – a critical ability when avoiding obstacles in an emergency stop.
- Capless fuel fill
Standard on all trims.
- External engine oil cooler
- Heavy-duty air-to-oil cooler
- Integral to driver-side of radiator tank
- 4.3L EcoTec3 V6 engine
This aluminum-block V6 engine is capable of running on unleaded gasoline or up to 85% ethanol blends. It features 3 of Chevy’s latest engine technologies that deliver power when needed and efficiency when less power is called for:
- 285 hp @ 5300 rpm
- 305 lb-ft of torque @ 3900 rpm
- Active Fuel Management
- Direct Injection
- Variable Valve Timing
- Engine, 4.3L FlexFuel EcoTec3 V6 with Active Fuel Management, Direct Injection and Variable Valve Timing includes aluminum block construction with (FHS) E85 FlexFuel capability, capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (285 hp [212 kW] @ 5300 rpm, 305 lb-ft of torque [413 Nm] @ 3900 rpm) (STD) (Includes (FHS) E85 FlexFuel capability. Not available on C*15743 models.)
- Frame, fully-boxed
Hrdroformed front section.
- 6900 lbs. GVWR
- GVWR, 6900 lbs. (3130 kg) (STD) (Crew Cab and Double Cab requires 2WD models and (LV3) 4.3L EcoTec3 V6 engine.)
- Pickup box
- 3.23 rear axle ratio
- Rear axle, 3.23 ratio (Standard and only available on (LV3) 4.3L EcoTec3 V6 engine with 2WD models.)
- 6-speed automatic transmission
This smooth-shifting electronically controlled transmission with overdrive includes:
- Raises transmission upshift points to provide more power to accelerate with a trailer or heavy load
- Raises downshift points to use engine compression to help slow the truck instead of merely braking
Powertrain Grade Braking
- Automatically uses the engine and transmission to slow the truck to maintain desired speeds when driving downhill
- Reduces brake wear and increases vehicle control
Cruise Grade Braking
- Downshifts automatically to slow the truck as it drives downhill if it exceeds the cruise set speed by a certain amount
- Transmission, 6-speed automatic, electronically controlled with overdrive and tow/haul mode. Includes Cruise Grade Braking and Powertrain Grade Braking (STD)
- 6 Airbags
1 Always use seat belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.
- Dual-stage frontal airbags for driver and front outboard passenger1
- Seat-mounted side-impact airbags for driver and front outboard passenger1
- Head-curtain airbags for front and rear outboard seating positions1
- Includes front outboard Passenger Sensing System for frontal outboard passenger airbag1
- Daytime running lamps
standard on all models.
- OnStar® & Chevrolet Connected Services capable
- Terms and limitations apply. See onstar.com or dealer for details.
- Rear Vision Camera
This available feature allows you to use the audio system display to see certain stationary objects located behind your vehicle while traveling in reverse at low speeds.
Standard on LT, LTZ and High Country. Requires one of the following available packages:
- WT Convenience Package (WT)
- LS Convenience Package (LS)
- Proactive Roll Avoidance
- Electronic trailer sway control
- Hill start assist
Compares your steering with the vehicle's reaction, then makes any necessary braking and torque adjustments to enhance control.
- Teen Driver mode
A configurable feature that lets you activate customizable vehicle settings associated with a key fob, to encourage safe driving behavior. It can limit certain vehicle features, and it prevents certain safety systems from being turned off. An in-vehicle report gives you information on your teen's driving habits and helps you to continue to coach your new driver.
- Tire pressure monitoring
Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on this site, absolute accuracy cannot be guaranteed.
*Prices do not include tax, tag, title, $150 DOC fee, and other fees that may arise due to the nature of your individual transaction. Manufacturer vehicle accessory costs, labor and installation vary. Some incentives may require you to finance with a specific lending institution. Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title/registration fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. Buy Now, Your Best Price, Dealer Discounts, any Price Specials, on this web site including but not limited to Incentives, Rebates and product availability are subject to change without notice as many are out of the control of the dealer. All specials and promotions limited to in-stock vehicles only. Call for current price and stock availability. While we make every effort to provide you the most accurate, up-to-date information, occasionally, one or more items on our website may not represent actual vehicle. (Car Availability, Mileages, Equipment, Options, Color and Prices may vary due to the involvement of market adjustments, other vendors and human error.) See dealer for complete details as we promise to fully explain any and all pricing in detail. Not valid with any other promotion, offer or discount of any kind. Some vehicles are subject to market adjustments of varied amounts which are consistently changing; please contact us for an exact up to the day price for any vehicle on this website. Availability of vehicles seen on this website is subject to change as there are uncontrollable delays in displayed inventory updates and speed of vehicles being sold. See Dealer for full details.